Behaviour consultations combination of remote and in person assessment, plans and support.
Below are some of the more common unwanted behaviours, however I may also be able to help with many other issues.
- Anxiety/unwanted behaviour when left alone
- Inappropriate toileting/spraying.
- Fear and phobias
- Resource guarding
- Obsessive/compulsive behaviours
- Food stealing
- Over excitability
- Inappropriate reactions with children
Initial fee – £ 225
The fee includes the following:-
- Introductory phone call
- Initial assessment and support plans
- Monitoring of progress
- Written reports to both you and your vets
- 3 months ongoing support,via remote working.
- Home visits can be arranged as required.
- Extended services also available and agreed in advance
Telephone and online consultations
Telephone consultations are available as an alternative to face-to-face meetings; but do not replace a full behavioural assessment.
To be as helpful as I can, and establish what you are struggling with, the first 10 minute informal chat is free. We then agree what further support and advice you will need. This is charged by the amount of time given and resources provided. Ongoing online and telephone support sessions can also be booked, using a variety of media. £45-50 per session.
Other Services Offered
- Puppy classes in local hall/training centre. Getting the right start for puppies and their families is essential. “Life Skills for Puppies” places the emphasis on developing a well behaved dog that is a joy to own. This approach works well in these days of busy lives. £95.
- Beginner dog, life skills course in local hall/training centre. For dogs over 6 months. Fun, active sessions, helping families and their dogs. £95.
- Home-based “Life Skills” puppy course. 5 visits to your home, with an extended first session to include getting to know you and your puppy, introducing the theory and a first practical. Guidance notes, telephone and email support are part of the package. £195 + mileage.
- Pre – Pet advice. A one-to-one session for those individuals or families thinking of having a pet for the first time or introducing a new pet to the household. £40 + mileage.
- “New” Pet course. 3 visits in the comfort of your own home for training advice and support, covering all you want to know about the early weeks of having a brand new member of the family. Also email support for 3 months. £180 + mileage.
- Training walks. These may be appropriate for dogs that are having difficulties such as pulling on the lead. This service is not for those dogs with serious behavioural difficulties. A telephone consultation will take place in the first instance. £45/hour + mileage.
- One-2-One pet training sessions. I can either come to your home or other place of your choice. This is suitable for straightforward advice and practical training sessions, e.g. walking nicely on the lead, jumping up at visitors. £98 + mileage for 2 visits or £185 + mileage for a series of 4 visits.
All fees are payable by cash, BACS or cheque at the time of the visit/course. Mileage is charged at 45p per mile.